Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Club Penguin Puffle Game: Coming Soon!

Club Penguin will be releasing a new game later this month and it looks like we will be saving puffles. Here is a picture of a banner I found:So here is my theory. During the Great Cave Expedition, there was the members only underwater room. This past Thursday, Puffles were spotted going in through the hole in the mine to go in the underground caves. In the background of the banner, you can see a picture of a shark. I think the new game will have us saving the puffles that got in the underwater room.

I have a feeling this game is coming really because we should probably save the puffles ASAP. Rate on what you think of this post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Featured Video

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones