Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Castle Pin Mystery Revealed!

Ok, do you remember awhile ago when I posted a sneak peek of the Disney Castle pin? If you didn’t see it yet, click here to read that post. Well, I found out some news about this pin. If you go to Disney Land or Disney world, Club Penguin has an exclusive item called Mystery Pins. I know you are probably thinking it’s just another Club Penguin book. Well it’s not! Mystery Pins is actually a box with 2 randomly selected pins from the picture above. Those five images are the pins that you can get. The best part about Mystery Pins is that it comes with a code which can be used to unlock the Castle pin on Club Penguin! So I guess it helps pin collecters in and out of Club Penguin. (Credit to Spq96 for the image)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Featured Video

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones