Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wierd Newspaper Puzzle

So first off to get a bit off topic, 101 Days Of Fun Ends Saturday! Anyways in this issue of the Club Penguin Times, in the In Focus section, their are letters in lower case in uppercase. When you take all the uppercase letters that shouldn't be uppercase spell out: OCOTTO.

What the heck is OCOTTO?! I think its some scrambled word I never heard of.

This must have some type of relation with the black/ninja puffle rumor that is going around. I only say that because the past few issuses of the newspaper have had something to do with ninjas or Sensei. But If I were to guess something, their will be some type of ninja puffle sometime in late October or early November.

Featured Video

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones