Sunday, January 10, 2010

Orange Puffle To Be Next Club Penguin Puffle: Rumor

Well if you have been on other Club Penguin Cheat sites like clubpenguingang.com or jmann93.com you will see two different things on the next mystery puffle....the orange puffle. Jmann93 is saying he saw some at Toys R Us and then two hours later they were already bought. That right their can sounds like a lie if you ask me. I mean come on, your trying to tell me the orange puffle and the red puffle look identical. Nice try Jmann93.Thats where I agree with Mimo777, there are three things different about each Club Penguin puffle: eyes, mouth, color. But I do think there will be an orange puffle or some new color puffle thanks to Billybob's picture.Here is my theory: This February or March their will be another Puffle Party and the new puffle will appear during the party.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Featured Video

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones