Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt is Here & Pandanda

Ok now I told you that I am not giving away where the eggs are hidden but I will tell you that the bunny ears this year are the pink bunny ears. I really thought they would be purple because thats an Easter color. Anywho if my pin tracker didn't update the pin is in the forest.

I found this new fun game called Pandanda and it is still in its beta stages and they are still looking for more people to join. It currently has just 2 servers because its so new and during the beta stages you are a member. Once the beta stages are over your not a member any more but they do give you beta stuff that they won't give out ever again. Its sorta like Club Penguin but its pandas. You live in a treehouse you can do way more actions like sleep, dance, jump and other things. If you ever see me on Pandanda my name is Phi26 not Phillie26. Here is a link for Pandanda. http://www.pandanda.com

Featured Video

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones