Friday, March 20, 2009

I met Aunt Arctic (kinda)

I met Aunt Arctic (kinda). Well I say kinda because when I got home from school I went to check out the Stage on Sleet and I found Aunt Arctic! So I clicked her card and clicked on the little box to get her background. Well when I clicked the little box it said you already have this item. So now I got a bit pissed off because I found Aunt Arctic on my own. Now for some reason I clicked my player card and The Aunt Arctic background was there. So I got kinda confused but then I figured out how I got it. The only person in the whole world (besides me) who knew my password got it for me (who also got me the Cadence background)......Munky101!

So if you are reading this, I am sorry if I am the reason that you are quitting Club Penguin.


Munky101

?-2009 on Club Penguin

Featured Video

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones